Facebook is a very popular social media service available worldwide. It can be used to perform a wide range of tasks but is mainly used to interact with family and friends. Several new features are introduced on a regular basis that can be used to make the interaction between the users easier and faster. These are provided in the form of updates.
A latest update termed as “Live Track” has been provided to the users. This new feature has been rolled out in Facebook Messenger where they can live track a user for up to 60 minutes. This is quite different from sharing your location on Facebook. While in the former you could just share your location at an instant, but in this case; you can track their movement in real time. To get help in using this feature and make the most out of it, dial Facebook Contact Number and get the help of experts to use this feature.
This will help you track your friends live. Your friends or a group of friends too can track you live for a period of 60 minutes. This tool may prove out to be quite useful in some cases in the case of stalking or when you wish to meet a person. It also helps the users coordinate with their family and friends. It can be used to tell people how close you are on the way to appoint, or sharing where you are with others. The location can be shared with either a single person or a group of people based on your choice.
You can choose to stop the live tracking any time you wish to do so. Along with it, information is also shown about the time remaining to share your location. Globally, users can access it on different platforms like iOS and Android. You must enable the GPS service on your device.
How to use the ‘Live Track’ feature in Facebook Messenger?
The Facebook Live Track feature is quite easy to use. For this, you just need to make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app installed on your device. You also need to make sure that the GPS is enabled on your device. Now just go through the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Facebook Messenger app installed on your device.
- Tap on the Location icon on your app.
- Tap on the “More” icon and select the Location option.
- This opens a map of your current location.
- Tap on the blue bar to share your location.
- You can share your location for 60 minutes.
- An estimate of the time to reach to your desired location is also displayed.
- A clock also appears in the lower right corner that display the time duration of sharing your current location.
- Tap on the Stop Sharing button to stop the live location sharing feature.
- It can also be used to share your current location by clicking on the red pin button.
- The current location can also be shared in conversations.
This Facebook Live Tracking feature can be used by the users anytime they need and may prove out to be quite useful in certain cases. Similar features are available on the other apps as well.
Facebook Toll Free Number